Visitors tour this family-owned distillery, which specializes in small-batch spirits including spiced rum, moonshine, and bourbon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $26 for a tour package for two ($40 value)
- $46.50 for a tour package for four ($80 value)
- $62 for a tour package for six ($120 value)
Each person receives the following:
- Distillery tour
- Shot glass or T-shirt
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for standard tee shirts Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Outlaw Distillery
After building the equipment from scratch, husband-and-wife team Kirk and Denise Sedgwick were finally ready to open Outlaw Distillery in 2015. The name alludes not only to Utah's strict liquor laws, but one of the states most interesting tales.
“I’ve always been a big fan of Butch Cassidy, The Sundance Kid and the Outlaw Trail,” Kirk told Slug magazine. “Butch Cassidy was born in Beaver, and the Outlaw trail runs through Utah. It’s such a wonderful story.”
Read on to learn about a few of the small-batch spirits that are handmade and bottled here:
- Spiced rum: This spiced rum is spiced with a special blend of fresh ground spices. Rum is aged with french oak to extract the rich flavors of vanilla, caramel, and molasses.
- Bourbon whiskey: The distillery's bourbon also features vanilla and caramel notes, which are the result of aging it in American white oak barrels to maturity, then finishing in French oak.
- Moonshine: Made with a sweet-feed mash composed of corn, wheat, malted barley, and molasses, this exceptionally smooth moonshine initially tastes sweet and rum-like before concluding with a grainy, complex finish.