Visitors can enjoy a guided tour of the distillery given by the owner and operator of the distillery. Call to make reservations.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Distillery tour given by the Owner and Master Distiller
- Shot glass for each participant
Tours are available as follows:
- Friday Night at 5:30pm
- Saturday at 2pm and/or 4pm.
Must be 21 or older
MUST CALL TO MAKE RESERVATION
About Outlaw Distillery
After building the equipment from scratch, husband-and-wife team Kirk and Denise Sedgwick were finally ready to open Outlaw Distillery in 2015. The name alludes not only to Utah's strict liquor laws, but one of the states most interesting tales.
“I’ve always been a big fan of Butch Cassidy, The Sundance Kid and the Outlaw Trail,” Kirk told Slug magazine. “Butch Cassidy was born in Beaver, and the Outlaw trail runs through Utah. It’s such a wonderful story.”Read on to learn about a few of the small-batch spirits that are handmade and bottled here:
- Spiced rum: This spiced rum is spiced with a special blend of fresh ground spices. Rum is aged with french oak to extract the rich flavors of vanilla, caramel, and molasses.
- Bourbon whiskey: The distillery's bourbon also features vanilla and caramel notes, which are the result of aging it in American white oak barrels to maturity, then finishing in French oak.
- Moonshine: Made with a sweet-feed mash composed of corn, wheat, malted barley, and molasses, this exceptionally smooth moonshine initially tastes sweet and rum-like before concluding with a grainy, complex finish.