What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15.6” Laptop with 320GB HDD (Refurbished) from Outlet PC
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro-64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2nd Gen) 2328M (2.2GHz, 3MB Cache)
- Memory: 4GB 1333MHz PC3 12800 DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 320GB 5400rpm SATA HDD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- WiFi: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 (802.11n)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in Webcam
- Dimensions: 14.8”x9.6”x1.4”
- Condition: refurbished
The Lenovo brand name may only be about a decade old, but the company can trace itself to one of the most important technological advances in history: the advent of the personal computer. In 1981, IBM released its first PC, one that would soon set the standard for personal computing around the world. But in the early 2000s, IBM was ready to focus on other types of products, and so Lenovo—a Hong Kong company formed in the mid-1980s—stepped in and bought IBM’s personal computer division, including the iconic Thinkpad. Lenovo’s reach hasn’t stopped with PCs: the company is now a top producer of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and servers.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your voucher is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.