Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $28 for an Italian dinner for two on Monday–Thursday (up to a $60 total value)
- $30 for an Italian dinner for two on Friday–Sunday (up to a $60 total value)
- $55 for an Italian dinner for four on Monday–Thursday (up to a $120 value)
- $60 for an Italian dinner for four on Friday–Sunday (up to a $120 value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
The bruschetta trio is $9 and meatballs are $9. Chicken marsala is $19, gnocchi in a creamy tomato-basil sauce is $18, and lasagna bolognese is $18. See the full menu.
Fernando Ferraretto d’Avila and chef Mennan Tekeli seemed destined for the food business. Both were surrounded by restaurant life from an early age and honed their skills abroad. Fernando owned restaurants in Brazil, and Mennan journeyed through Asia and down Europe's marinara-filled rivers in search of new flavors. When the two finally met in 2010, they decided to open a restaurant that would put their personal twists on Italian classics. Ovenella stands as the embodiment of their efforts.
At the eatery, chandeliers cast a glow across sleek black and white walls, as well as the tables and wooden bar topped with Italian dishes of pasta with hand-crafted meatballs, lobster and crab ravioli, and beef carpaccio. Within the kitchen's wood-burning brick oven, plum tomatoes, olive oil, and signature sauces cook atop pizzas. To round out the Italian dining experience, servers fill glasses with imported red and white wines.