All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 15, 2018
· Reviewed March 2, 2018
· Reviewed October 7, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $119 for one-year ownership of two vines at Carneros Della Notte ($198 Value)
Ownership includes the following:
- Certificate of ownership with a picture of your vines
- Your name laminated and tagged on each vine
- The ability to visit your vines 24/7
- Access to hands-on lessons on how to pre-prune, prune, sucker, leaf, or harvest grapes
- Access to a live webcam view of the vineyard
- 50% off all wines made at Carneros della Notte Winery
- Two tickets to the annual night harvest party in September, including live music, grape picking, and tours
Owners can have a hands-on approach and care for their vines fully, or let the vineyard care for the vines for them. The staff at the vineyard will send you grapes from your vines if you want to make wine at home.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Not Valid with our Promo Codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Own a Napa Vineyard
It would be hard to accomplish in nine lifetimes what David Harmon has achieved in one. The man worked on Basic Instinct, was Robert Mondavi's first chauffeur, and founded Wine.com. Since 2000, he's also owned Carneros Della Notte, a winery in star-studded Napa Valley.
But that doesn't mean visitors can't own a piece of it too. As his biography suggests, Harmon doesn't get bogged down in tradition. That's why he sells his vineyard off by the vine, and invites co-owners to an annual harvest party where live music accompanies the grape-picking. When they're not hosting tours and parties, though, he and his team make pinot noir and other wine styles.