Technicians employ eco-friendly cleaning methods to scrub away dirt and grime from carpets, upholstery, tiles, and grout
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within select service area.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Oxi Fresh
The professional technicians at Oxi Fresh rescue dirty and stained carpets using an oxygen-powered system that quickly breaks down embedded dirt and stubborn spots, leaving carpets fresh and drying in one hour. Oxi Fresh is also proud to offer a variety of services to help get your whole home looking years younger. Their eco-friendly products are safe for kinds, pets, and the environment, and save up to 95% of the water that other cleaners waste.
The efforts of Oxi Fresh's hardworking technicians and ingenious cleaning methods have helped to save 25 million gallons of water since the company's founding, but the business always wants to do more. For every job booked online, Oxi Fresh donates to water.org, an organization that helps provide clean water to the one in nine people around the world who don't have access to it.
While preparing your home for your appointment, please move heavy furniture, boxes, and appliances out of the way (remember to lift with your knees, not with your back). Upon arrival, an Oxi Fresh specialist will perform a quick walk-through analysis, then provide a thorough cleaning, and finish with a final inspection.