Technicians use eco-friendly products to remove dirt and oil from the client’s carpets
What You'll Get
- Oxi Pro machine and Oxi Rinse are used during the service to encapsulate and remove dirt and oils.
- See the list of valid zip codes.
- Moving of furniture not included.
- Equipment used: handheld.
- Eco-friendly products: yes, The Way Mother Nature Cleans products - biodegradable, organic, and with low Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $12 service and environmental fee is not included in the voucher rate. Rooms over 125 square feet will count as two rooms. Moving of furniture is not included. Stairs not included but may be purchased for an additional fee at appointment. Valid only for select zip codes. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oxi Fresh
When you learn the benefits of Oxi Fresh's oxygen-based cleaning system, it's hard to believe everyone doesn't use it. In addition to breaking down pesky stains, the system has a fast one-hour drying time, doesn't leave a crunchy residue, and is designed to be safe for your family, pets, and the environment. It also reduces dust mites, allergens, germs, and other contaminants.
From the customer's perspective, the process is simple. Prior to the cleaning, homeowners move heavy furniture out of the way. When an Oxi Fresh specialist arrives, they do a quick walk-through of the rooms in question and then administer a thorough cleaning, a final inspection, and an adorable curtsy.
In addition to scrubbing grime and stubborn stains from textiles, rugs, chairs, and carpets, Oxi Fresh's crews tend to kitchen and bathroom floors with stone, tile, and grout cleaning.