All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for $50 worth of Japanese food
- $59 for $100 worth of Japanese food
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Available for both Sushi and Teppanyaki Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ozora Sushi & Steak
Ozora Sushi & Steak exists at the intersection of dining and design. In that first camp is a full menu of Japanese cuisine, including 60 sushi rolls. In the latter camp is an attention to plating that elevates rolls and nigiri to edible works of art. Read on to see what's in store for visitors.
- The Chuck Norris Roll: Deep-fried shrimp and avocado inside salmon and spicy snow crab creates a roll that roundhouse-kicks every other roll in the face.
- Teppanyaki Filet Mignon: Tender slices of beef pair with mixed veggies and fried rice that a chef cooks on a flaming table-side grill.
- Vegetable Udon: Forego meat altogether for a flavorful soup chock full of thick noodles and seasonal vegetables.