What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a Persian and Mediterranean dinner for two people ($106 value)
- $115 for a Persian and Mediterranean dinner for four people ($212 value)
Each pair receives:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for happy hour specials. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for "Ozra's Temptation" or "Ozra's Mazeh." Only open for dinner, 5:00-10:30 PM, Tuesday through Sunday. Tax and gratuity not included. Sales tax added to final bill. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ozra Restaurant
Ozra Restaurant stands out from its neighbors in Little Italy with its Persian and Mediterranean cuisine. Although the chefs embrace traditional recipes, they also inject contemporary flair into their simple, but sophisticated dishes.
From the Press
- "In the restaurant, co-owners Reza Holland and Mahrdad 'Max' Tabasi have created an understated, elegant setting as a backdrop for their wonderfully aromatic skewers, stews, and selection of basmati rices." — Baltimore magazine
- "This is the kind of understated, human-scaled attractiveness you don't see much these days. Metallic curtains in rust, gold and brown shimmer from the floor to the second-story ceiling. Shelves have been built into the walls for no other purpose than to display rows and rows of glass jars, each one holding a single yellow blooming flower." — Baltimore Sun
- Appetizers: Sample housemade yogurt mixed with cucumber and mint, aged shallots, or spinach and garlic.
- Entrees: The vegetarian stew features savory herbs, red beans, and mushrooms and is balanced by the mild tang of sun-dried limes.
- Speciality Cocktails: Hendrick's gin and St. Germain combine with muddled cucumber and freshly squeezed lime in the Cucumber Cooler.
- Dessert: Cheesecake-stuffed baklava offers a twist on a classic dish.