All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before people learned to tip-toe around, everybody always knew exactly who was sneaking the pizza from the fridge at night. Appreciate even more skills of the pointed foot with today's Groupon for a ticket to Pennsylvania Ballet’s production of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker on Monday, December 27 at 7 p.m. or Friday, December 31 at noon. Choose from one of five seating options at the Academy of Music for either show date:
- For $50, you get one parquet/parquet circle ticket on December 27 at 7 p.m. or December 31 at noon (up to a $105 value, depending on performance date).
- For $40, you get one balcony ticket on December 27 at 7 p.m. or December 31 at noon (an $84 value).
- For $30, you get one parquet side rear ticket on December 27 at 7 p.m. or December 31 at noon (a $62 value).
- For $27, you get one family circle ticket on December 27 at 7 p.m. or December 31 at noon (a $55 value).
- For $15, you get one family circle side ticket on December 27 at 7 p.m. or December 31 at noon (a $30 value).
A Pennsylvania Ballet holiday tradition for more than four decades, George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker blends the sweet descant of the Philadelphia Boys Choir into the bounding melodies of Tchaikovsky’s ballet suite. An enduring holiday fantasy, George Balanchine's The Nutcracker captivates the eye and ear with toy soldiers who leap and lunge in battle with the giant Mouse King, sparkling snowflakes who twirl across the stage en pointe, and a medley of dancing confections in the Land of the Sweets. Unlike flipbook fairy tales found in wholesale crackerjack boxes, the ballet has outfitted their production with vivid costumes, complex choreography, and a talented cast to create a colorful rendition of the seasonal story.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date and seating option purchased. Must redeem on day of purchased performance. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.