All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: tour, one beer and souvenir glass (numbers vary depending on the option chosen)
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
Please Note:Vouchers only valid on Friday 4-8pm Saturdays and Sundays 1-3pm, as tours currently only operate on these days.
Learn More About Craft Beer
Familiarize yourself with the different types of brews before your tour and tasting. Our experts explain what craft beer really is.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on Monday - Friday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pabst Brewery
When Jacob Best and his sons founded Pabst Brewery back in 1844, they started producing 300 barrels out of a simple warehouse in Milwaukee. Throughout the years, the company changed and evolved into what is now one of the largest breweries in America cranking out over 80 beer brands including the iconic Pabst Blue Ribbon, a staple of autonomous beer drinkers everywhere. Having not forgotten their roots, the Victorian-style brewery made famous over a century ago now houses modern amenities such as gleaming serving tanks and vintage hanging pendant lights for a graceful blend of the old and new.
- Pabst AndekerR: A Helles Lager, this crisp, bright beer’s malty body is built with Pilsner and Munich malts. Caramel malts add a touch of sweetness and depth of color (4.5%)
- Beligo IPA: The first beer of the Pabst World IPA Series. This unique twist on a classic Belgian Tripel pairs its sweetness against three unique hops for a balanced easy drinking IPA (7.5%)
- Cream City Summer Wit: A light, wheat-based beer with light to medium body, slight sweetness and a zesty orange-fruity finish. Distinctly Belgian in origin (5.1%)