What You'll Get
The holidays bring all sorts of dilemmas, such as what to get the person who likes nothing and when to begin blocking off the chimney. Solve one of these problems with today's Groupon: for $5, you get one ticket to the Christmas in July crafting expo at Pacific Fabrics & Crafts (a $10 value). Choose from the following dates and locations:
• At the Outlet on 4th store on Saturday, July 9 at 12 p.m.
• At the Everett store on Tuesday, July 12 at 12 p.m.
• At the Everett store on Tuesday, July 12 at 5 p.m.
• At the Bellevue store on Monday, July 18 at 12 p.m.
• At the Bellevue store on Monday, July 18 at 5 p.m.
• At the Bremerton store on Friday, July 22 at 12 p.m.
• At the Bremerton store on Friday, July 22 at 5 p.m.
• At the Northgate store on Saturday, July 23 at 12 p.m.
Founded as a metal scrap business in 1917, Pacific Fabrics & Crafts has evolved into one of the area's largest purveyors of quality textiles and craft supplies. The family-owned establishment enhances midsummer yuletide spirit with its Christmas in July event, a holiday-themed trunk show and seminar. Participate in summer wonderland activities such as Santa's Workshop, which hosts hands-on make 'n' take projects, and an hour-long craft seminar that endows early-bird mistletoers with a bevy of tips and techniques. Glue-gun-wielding instructor Chris Claus delves deep into her velvety bag of sewing tricks to disperse a hoard of holiday ideas on how to amp up gifts, create eye-enticing décor, and elf-proof your house. Afterwards, participants gather at craft stations to whip up a quick, post-seminar project. All jubileers will receive 20% off the store's wide selection of fabric, quilting, knitting, and craft supplies that day, and light snacks will be provided in the beginning of the event to keep tummies from bah-humbugging.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.