What You'll Get
- Howe Sound Day Excursion and Sightseeing Cruise
- Runs from May 15th-September 15th
- Departs at 9:00 a.m. and return at 3:00 p.m.
The excursion departs from the Harbour Green Dock, Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver. Guests will enjoy a comfortable ride on the vessels as they pass through the following areas:
- Stanley Park
- Under the Lion’s Gate Bridge
- West Vancouver shoreline
- Pt. Atkinson lighthouse
- Howe Sound
- Keats Island
- Gibsons on the Sunshine Coast
- Docked for 2 hours
- Bowen Island
- Docked for 1 hour
Guests will enjoy a couple hours in the town of Gibsons on the Sunshine Coast where you can rent bikes, kayak, stroll through the downtown area, buy souvenirs, or go on a bus tour. Following the Sunshine Coast, the vessel passes by Keats Island and near Hood Point en route to Bowen Island for an hour. Visitors can experience small island living by checking out the shops and enjoying a picnic at the park while tasting the famous local ice cream. As the trip returns to Vancouver, guests can take photos of Stanley Park, the Vancouver downtown skyline, Canada Place, and North Vancouver while the vessel does 360 turns.
How to Redeem
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required; recommended to book at least 45 days in advance. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. May use multiple vouchers for groups of individuals. Must purchase one voucher per person in a group. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Pacific Ferries
- The crew: Captain Don Veld, who brings with him more than 20 years of experience in local marine industries such as tug and fishing boats, helms the crew and passenger ferries. The director of operations and a deckhand joins the captain.
- The fleet: The fleet comprises two boats. The first is the Coastal Clipper, built for speed and comfort, seating 47. The second, is the Coastal Runner which seats 73 and runs at 20 knots.
- The locations: Pacific Ferries operates out of three scenic locations, although it's looking to add more soon. The first is Gibsons Landing public wharf, near Molly's Reach. The second is the government dock on Horseshoe Bay, and Coal Harbour public dock is the third.