All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$44 for a sushi meal for two ($62.30 value)
- One sushi appetizer
- Three pieces of à la carte sushi or sashimi
- Three rolls
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid on alcohol. May not be combined. Valid for what is listed in prix fixe based on highest price. Not valid with specials/promos. Limit 1 per table. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pacific Fusion
The kitchen at Pacific Fusion, like the Pacific Ocean itself, brims with ultra-fresh fish. The chefs use it in their handcrafted sushi rolls, which complement a smorgasbord of other Japanese and Chinese dishes. Below are just a few of the superlatives this beloved Asian-fusion spot deserves.
- Most festive sushi roll: the spicy-salmon-stuffed Christmas Roll. Its toppings—tuna and avocado—are as holiday-hued as a Christmas tree decorated with hot sauce.
- Best-executed Chinese classic: general tso's chicken, fried to perfect crispiness, then sautéed with vegetables and served with hot sauce.
- Heartiest soup: the nabeyaki udon soup, laced with thick udon noodles and studded with chicken, shrimp tempura, and veggies.
- Best reason to go on a weekend: on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, the eatery hosts convivial nights of karaoke or live music.