$42 for a sushi meal for two ($62.30 value)
- One sushi appetizer
- Three pieces of à la carte sushi or sashimi
- Three rolls
- View the menu.
The kitchen at Pacific Fusion, like the Pacific Ocean itself, brims with ultra-fresh fish. The chefs use it in their handcrafted sushi rolls, which complement a smorgasbord of other Japanese and Chinese dishes. Below are just a few of the superlatives this beloved Asian-fusion spot deserves.
- Most festive sushi roll: the spicy-salmon-stuffed Christmas Roll. Its toppings—tuna and avocado—are as holiday-hued as a Christmas tree decorated with hot sauce.
- Best-executed Chinese classic: general tso's chicken, fried to perfect crispiness, then sautéed with vegetables and served with hot sauce.
- Heartiest soup: the nabeyaki udon soup, laced with thick udon noodles and studded with chicken, shrimp tempura, and veggies.
- Best reason to go on a weekend: on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, the eatery hosts convivial nights of karaoke or live music.