All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: customers are recommended to call for the operating schedule
- What’s included: guests can ride all 12 rides in the Park as many times as they like for the day
- What can I bring inside?: food and beverages if not in the food court and event areas
- Prohibited items: drones, alcoholic beverages
- Parking information: City of Santa Monica parking lots are located both on the Pier structure and adjacent to the Pier, see rates
- Lockers available? no, but the closest lockers are located at The Bike Center in Downtown Santa Monica
- Read FAQ here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Park hours may vary due to season, private events, and weather; to confirm operating hours, please call (310) 260-8744 ext 0 or visit www.pacpark.com. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pacific Park
Pacific Park’s attractions celebrate Santa Monica Pier’s history with classic rides that run with modern technology. The Pacific Wheel uses solar energy to circle 130 feet into the air, where fist bumps from the man in the moon and scenic views of the coastline await. The energy-efficient attraction is one of many rides, which include classics such as a roller coaster, a four-story tower drop, and the tilt-a-whirl Shark Frenzy, where riders sit comfortably in the mouths of seven kinds of sharks. In addition, they'll soon open up the Seaside Swing in the Kid's Cove area. Visitors can earn prizes at midway games, refuel at the food court or the on-site taco joint Whac-a-mole Tacos, and get their adrenaline pumping on Gyro Loop or Beach Bounce.