Without trips to amusement parks, the most exciting thing to happen to most families would be the periodic elections to determine who gets to be Dad that week. Shake things up with this Groupon.
$285 for a birthday-party package for up to 10 kids and 10 adults (a $570 value)
- Wristband for unlimited rides for each kid and adult
- 1.5-hour rental of semiprivate Seaside Pavilion
- One 7” personal pan pizza per kid (cheese or pepperoni)
- Unlimited beverages
- Custom party invitations
- One Gyro Loop Attraction Pass and a special gift for the birthday child
- Personal visit from the park mascot, Inkie
- Party coordinator who sets up and cleans
- Balloons, party hats, party blowers, tableware, and paper goods
- Inkie’s VIP Annual Pass, valid for an unlimited ride wristband and 20% off food or merchandise purchases throughout the year<p>
Pacific Park’s attractions celebrate Santa Monica Pier’s history with classic rides that run with modern technology. The Pacific Wheel uses solar energy to circle 130 feet into the air, where fist bumps from the man in the moon and scenic views of the coastline await. The energy-efficient attraction is one of many rides, which include classics such as a roller coaster, a four-story tower drop, and the tilt-a-whirl Shark Frenzy, where riders sit comfortably in the mouths of seven kinds of sharks. In addition, they'll soon open up the Seaside Swing in the Kid's Cove area. Visitors can earn prizes at midway games, refuel at the food court or the on-site taco joint Whac-a-mole Tacos, and get their adrenaline pumping on Gyro Loop or Beach Bounce.