Team of skilled and experienced professionals helps customers maintain neat and clean carpets
About This Deal
- 100% Green, Citrus-Based Steam Cleaning for carpets
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 84117
- 1-2 cleaners will arrive
- Please follow this link to review policies, procedures, and preparation instructions
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About A Chat with Pacific Rim Cleaning & Restoration
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Almost every carpet cleaning system has an ideal application. It takes knowledge and experience to understand the differences between the systems and when to use each application. We have the right certifications, decades of experience, and a desire to make sure your carpet is as clean as possible.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
There is satusfaction in a job done right. As a technician working for someone else, we are often times restrained from doing everything we might want to do. It's a natural progression as you learn and understand more about the business, to want make your own way.
What do you love most about your job?
Improving on the work of others. Cleaning something already thought to be 'as good as it gets.'