All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Full NASE Certification Scuba Diving Course for One
- Full NASE Certification Scuba Diving Course for Two
- Four days of major equipment rentals, including wetsuit, hood, BCD, tanks, weights, and regulators
- Four ocean dives in Monterey, CA
- One two-hour lecture
- Eight hours of pool time
- Three tank fills included
- NASE on-line eLearning class and student kit
- NASE worldwide virtual scuba certification card
- One free two-tank boat dive after certification has been completed
- All students receive a $50 gift certificate to apply to towards full set of personal gear
Does not include:
- All students pay a $100 instructor fee directly to instructor on first day of class for 30+ hours of instruction
- Students must purchase their own personal gear of mask, snorkel, booties, fins, and gloves
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $100 fee is required for the instruction. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation is required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must sign medical and liability waiver; 17 and younger requires guardian signature. Personal gear not included. Students must purchase their own personal gear of mask, snorkel, booties, fins, and gloves. Must be 13 or older; if younger please contact shop. If students are not able to learn necessary skills for open water in the two four hour pool sessions they may purchase additional pool sessions for $50 per session. Valid only for NASE certification. Valid only for "Groupon only" class days each month. Certification class must be continued with the same class to Monterey for the four open water dives or a rescheduling fee of $100 is required. Plastic NASE worldwide certification card is available for an additional $30. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pacific Scuba Divers
Since opening in 2013, Pacific Scuba Divers' experienced instructors have successfully trained more than 2,000 divers. Their course selection is extensive, letting greenhorns start with the basic NASE Open Water Diver course while Divemasters can train to become instructors themselves. Besides teaching, Pacific Scuba Divers provides equipment sales and service, rental equipment, and air and Nitrox fills. Pacific also invites fellow divers along on regular local and travel trips, where they can explore the crystal waters of Monterey and the exotic islands of the Philippines, Galapagos, and Fuji.