What You'll Get
The best way to familiarize oneself with a different country’s culture is to spend 10–15 years in one of its maximum-security prisons, but the second-best way is to taste its cuisine. Learn about various Asian cuisines with today’s Groupon to Pacific Spice, located in Governor’s Towne Square in Acworth. Choose from the following options:
- For $55, you get a hibachi dinner for four people (up to a $143.80 value) including:
- Four shrimp appetizers
- Four salads
- Four orders of hibachi vegetables and steamed or fried rice
- Four entrees<p>
- For $75, you get a hibachi dinner for six people (up to a $215.70 value) including:
- Six shrimp appetizers
- Six salads
- Six orders of hibachi vegetables and steamed or fried rice
- Six entrees<p>
- For $19, you get $40 worth of Japanese, Thai, and Chinese fare from the menu. Entrees range from $9.25 to $39.95.<p>
Pacific Spice’s friendly staff members guide patrons through a multicultural menu, sending diners hurtling mouthfirst through the varying cuisines of Japan, China, and Thailand. Groups of four or six searching for a dinner that’s more entertaining than a kleptomaniac with a hole in his pocket can sample the theatrical steaming hibachi dinner. Tableside experiences begin with a round of shrimp appetizers and salads. Single-protein entrees such as salmon fillet offer concentrated flavor, and combination platters of filet mignon, shrimp, scallop, and lobster tail hit all of the different taste receptors—sweet, salty, meaty, and lobster. All entrees stick triple-axel landings onto waiting plates to the delight of hibachi vegetables, steamed or fried rice, and an array of ecstatic dipping sauces.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Valid only at Acworth location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.