Without exercise, children will never build the strength to cut their own sandwich crusts or throw each other onto the roof to retrieve their frisbees. Foster childhood vigor with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for an eight-week Lil Dippers soccer program for one child aged 18–36 months ($96 value)
- $49 for an eight-week Big Dippers soccer program for one child aged 3 years ($96 value)
- $49 for an eight-week Shining Stars soccer program for one child aged 4 years ($96 value)
- $49 for an eight-week Shooting Stars soccer program for one child aged 5–6 years ($96 value)
- $49 for an eight-week Junior Development Academy soccer program for one child aged 7–9 years ($96 value)
All programs are run by The Stars Youth Academy and meet once per week for a 45-minute session. See the breakdown for a schedule and list of skills covered at each age level here.
Pacific Sports and Events Center
At 52,000 square feet, and with a capacity of 1,200 people, Pacific Sports and Events Center has more than enough room for your activities. Opened in March 2012, the massive facility houses a pair of indoor soccer fields, where youth- and adult-league games, practices, and training sessions unfold throughout the year. The fields are even versatile enough to be used for other sports, including lacrosse, football, and baseball.
Sports aside, the center also invites guests to utilize its space for other activities, such as birthday parties. Plus, one Friday per month is reserved as Kids' Night Out. On that night, children aged 6–14 can gather at the center with friends while parents use the free time to go to dinner or jump on their bed, even though the house is not a gym.