All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | To Spray No More
Today's Groupon gives you a chance to live out a bronze dream: get one full-body airbrush tanning session at Pacific Tan's glamorous themed-room facility (nautical, Buddhist temple, and more) in Corte Madera for $25. While first-time Pacific Tan customers can get a full-body tanning session for $39.99, this Groupon is still a better value.
Pacific Tan's airbrush tanning is a fast, safe, UV-free improvement on outmoded tannery tactics such as lying in the sun, standing in the sun, and building a birdhouse in the sun. Within 15 minutes, Pacific's expertly trained airbrushing artisans will have you applied and dried. Within two hours, your skin will be a shimmery, natural bronze and smell like gentle cucumber melon. Within seven to 10 days, you'll still look like you just got back from playing in the 2009 Pro Bowl at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu.
According to the American Cancer Society, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer; today's deal gives you a healthy glow, without harming your skin. UV exposure also can also accelerate the aging process, so airbrush tanning won't leave you looking like a worn-in leather chair. Enjoy a youthful golden complexion that cannot easily be compared to any type of chair.
- I have gone to Pacific Tan for approximately seven years and in that time I have always been satisfied with both the services provided and the friendly/knowledgeable staff. The place is always well maintained and with online booking for appointments it is easy to see what beds are available. – SummersJ77, Citysearch
- The salon is ALWAYS clean/hygenic [sic], and the beds are up-to-date. If i need a good color for an event (prom, vacation, dance, or party) I go to Pacific, and afterwards everyone asks me where i went for vaca. You get the most natural color... – kherrerias, Citysearch
To Spray No More
With the arrival of Pacific Tan, spray-on tanning is finally a viable technology, which is safe, affordable, and stunning. Not so for other spray-on technologies that unfortunately have a ways to go before they’re ready for mass consumption:
- spray-on 401(k) enrollment forms
- spray-on lice
- spray-on beige (like tan, but less saucy)
- spray-on degree in Russian literature
- spray-on revenge
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pacific Tan
Antique Balinese fountains, crimson wall hangings, and verdant plants enliven the luxurious confines of Pacific Tan, a go-to bronzing destination for 29 years. Boasting attentive customer service and the vibe of an exotic getaway, the tanning emporium ushers clients into its elegant space for traditional UV tans in state-of-the-art beds, including the Garden of Eden, which customizes a tan for each individual using an optical sensor, and the Shangri-La, a high-pressure bed that delivers a dark tan in minutes. Alternatively, natural-looking, flawless airbrush tans are administered by skilled and certified technicians using a safe, all-natural paraben-free solution.