What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today’s Groupon to Pacino’s in Kissimmee. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $63.97 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two classic Italian specialty entrees (up to a $39.98 value)
Two Glasses of Fetzer white zinfandel or Five Rivers cabernet (up to a $13 value)
- For $59, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $127.94 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $21.98 value)
- Four classic Italian specialty entrees (up to a $79.96 value)
- Four Glasses of Fetzer white zinfandel or Five Rivers cabernet (up to a $26 value)
A celestial ceiling that gives the illusion of dining under the stars casts a romantic aura over Pacino’s two-story interior, as patrons savor aromatic Italian dishes that have earned the restaurant a high recommendation from Frommer’s. Toothsome family heirlooms dot the menu, with classic starters such as garlic-scented roasted mussels, or the dazzling flaming cheese ($9.99), ignited tableside by the tiny dragons servers keep in their pocket. Forks cut in for dance with the linguini carbonara that twirls on a cream dance floor with prosciutto and parmesan ($13.99). Subtly breaded slices of eggplant surround a trio of Italian cheeses in the vegetarian eggplant rollettini ($13.99), and a pork shank simmers in barolo wine in the osso bucco, a meaty Northern Italian classic ($19.99). Groups of two or four complement Old World feasts with a generous pour of wine while admiring their reflections in the restaurant’s Sicilian copper grill or diving through dishes on the outdoor patio.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for Fetzer White Zinfandel or 5 Rivers Cabernet. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.