All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 19, 2016
· Reviewed October 9, 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$7 for a Letters from Santa Gold Package ($14.95 Value)
- Personalized letter from Santa Claus with gold foil seal
- Four-color envelope depicting a Santa scene addressed to your child and complete with a North Pole return-address and North Pole postage
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Personalized call from Santa with child’s name on any date and time
- Personalized high-quality sharable online video greeting from Santa with your child’s photo, name, home state, birthday, gender, and more
See a video to learn more about the service here. Customers may also apply the total Groupon value toward the Platinum or Silver package; select the package at checkout and enter your voucher code. The value will be deducted from your total.
Online redemption is required. A link and instructions on how to redeem will be provided on your Groupon voucher after your purchase is complete.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or special offers. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
PackageFromSanta.com brings the North Pole into the modern age. Using the website, parents can ensure their children get personalized letters, certificates congratulating them for making the Nice List, or even a video greeting from Kris Kringle himself. The customized care packages also include special extras, such as a swatch of Santa's red suit and a sugar cookie from Mrs. Claus's kitchen, among others. Unlike a pen pal who can't figure out email, Santa doesn't communicate entirely through the mail. He can also make phone calls and create personalized videos for boys and girls.