Though he is not bound by the laws of physics, Santa Claus is duty bound to eat every cookie, brisket, and pile of thumbtacks you leave out for him. Explore other Yuletide traditions with this Groupon.
The Deal $12 for a Letters from Santa Silver Package ($24.95 value)
- Personalized letter from Santa Claus with gold foil seal
- Personalized Nice List certificate with gold foil seal
- 8.5”x11” glossy autographed Santa photo
- 8.5”x11” glossy autographed Rudolph photo
- On glossy green envelope: North Pole return-address label, elf shipping label addressed to your child, and North Pole stamp
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Choice of personalized call from Santa with child’s name on any date and time
- Personalized high-quality sharable online video greeting from Santa with your child’s photo, name, home state, birthday, gender, and more<p>
See a video to learn more about the service here. Customers may also apply the total Groupon value toward the Platinum package; just select the package at checkout, enter in your voucher code and the value will be deducted from your total.<p>
PackageFromSanta.com brings the North Pole into the modern age. Using the website, parents can ensure their children get personalized letters, certificates congratulating them for making the Nice List, or even a video greeting from Kris Kringle himself. The customized care packages also include special extras, such as a swatch of Santa's red suit and a sugar cookie from Mrs. Claus's kitchen, among others. Unlike a pen pal who can't figure out email, Santa doesn't communicate entirely through the mail. He can also make phone calls and create personalized videos for boys and girls.