What You'll Get
- Four-Course Chef’s Choice Meal For Two People, Valid Monday-Thursday
- Four-Course Chef’s Choice Meal For Two People, Valid Any Day
Each meal includes:
- First Course: Ease into the meal with your choice of Chef’s artisan soup of the day or the classic Packrat ticinese
- Second Course: Share either their esteemed lemon pizza or special chicken masala pierogies
- Third Course: Your preference of a perfectly cooked cut from a selection of premium local meats (choices rotate) or a pan seared filet of fresh fish
- Fourth Course: Round out your dining experience with a choice of traditional house made desserts, creme brulee, or sticky toffee pudding
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Valentines weekend 2/10 – 14 or for any special event dinners. Closed Sundays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Packrat Louie Restaurant
Packrat Louie Restaurant has returned to its previous ownership, and Managing Partner Jodh Singh is excited to get back to the elegant eatery's roots. At the helm of the kitchen is their new executive chef, Levi Biddlecombe, who appeared on the finale of Chopped Canada and is the former owner of the acclaimed Attila the HUNgry food truck. Wood-fired artisanal pizzas continue to be the specialty of the house: the signature lemon pizza—topped with fontina and mozzarella cheeses—is baked in a wood-burning clay oven before cooks squeeze fresh lemon over the top. These selections have been joined by a selection of refined dishes like their specialty, chicken masala perogies. And with their wine list that has earned plaudits from Wine Spectator, the stylish interior with exposed brick walls, and their private dining lounge, Packrat Louie Restaurant is well-suited for celebrating special occasions in style.