Clients can enjoy a delicious luncheon and stunning views during a 2.5-hour cruise on the longest river in British Columbia
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 2.5-hour cruise leaving from the historic city of New Westminster, the first capital of British Columbia
- Fully narrated tour that includes the history of the Fraser River and BC
- Luncheon which includes desserts
- Departure time: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11:30 a.m.; click here to view the schedule
- Departure location: on the boardwalk below the Inn At The Quay Hotel & The Boathouse Restaurant
- Free admission for children under 5
- Refreshments (coffee, tea, wines, beers, etc.) are not included but are available for purchase from the Galley Bar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. 48-hour cancellation notice required, or fee up to the voucher price will apply. Tax and service fee not included and will be collected at time of redemption. Valid for the Discover the Fraser Luncheon Tour on Wednesday and Saturday only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paddlewheeler Riverboat Tours
Inside Paddlewheeler Riverboat Cruises' signature vessel, the MV Native, travels the waters of the historic New Westminister. The fully narrated upriver portion relays stories from history. Passengers will cruise under four bridges built up to 115 years ago. Guests can view the maximum security BC penitentiary which operated for 102 years. Downriver, the captain follows the city of Surrey shoreline leading to Port Metro, Vancouver, Fraser Surrey Docks, the largest multi-purpose marine terminal on the west coast of North America.