The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with today’s Groupon to Paddy McGee’s in Delray Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a meal for two (up to a $35.90 value), which includes:
- Two burgers or sandwiches, with fries (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two 16-ounce craft beers (up to a $7 value each)<p>
- For $27, you get a meal for four (up to a $71.80 value), which includes:
- Four burgers or sandwiches with fries (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four 16-ounce craft beers (up to a $7 value each)<p>
Paddy McGee’s energetic pub atmosphere amps up patrons with sports, a vast selection of draft beers, and a menu of hearty comfort foods. Pairs and quartets hunker down with their choices from the pantheon of sandwiches and burgers, such as the Irish egg burger, which makes up for missed breakfasts with a topping of bacon, provolone, grilled onions, and a fried egg ($10.95). Pizza cheese steaks ($8.95) confuse taste buds with their collision of sandwich and slice flavors, and the Blackjack burger ($9.95) clobbers tongues with the spice of pepper-jack cheese and jalapeños, which can be saved to help you cry at an upcoming wedding.
As diners stare at the hypnotic glow of flat-screen TVs, they sip upon foamy pints wrestled from a grand selection of taps and fantasize about secret agents crashing through the glass-dome ceiling above. Craft brews such as Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Golden Monkey, and Laughing Skull tickle the tongues of connoisseurs, along with the favorite standbys of Guinness, Yuengling, and Smithwicks.