Everybody unwinds from a stressful day differently—some people get massages, whereas others watch flames engulf big piles of tires. Let tension melt away with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for one 60-minute Padgen Method bodywork massage (a $100 value)
$49 for one 90-minute Pagden Method bodywork massage (a $130 value)
- Helps to lengthen, decompress, and unwind the spine
- Soothes overused muscles in areas such as the feet, knees, or lower back
- Can help speed surgery recovery
$99 for one 4-hour couples-massage class (a $220 value)
- Students learn how to give and receive 60-minute massages with their partners
- Taught by Steven and Holly Padgen
- Classes are held weekly by appointment
Padgen Institute of Healing Arts
In the human body, issues such as pain and limited mobility rarely stem from a single cause. That's why the Padgen Institute fused four massage styles into a signature method, instead of sticking to one approach. More than 20 years of practice provide the basis for the Padgen Method, which calls on both elements of structural integration to align the joints and lengthen fascia and craniosacral therapy to jump-start the body's own healing mechanisms. At the same time, Swedish and Esalen massage techniques ease tension lurking just beneath the surface. At his eponymous Padgen Institute of Healing Arts, Steven personally instructs each therapist in the ways of his signature technique to ensure that he or she can ease pain and help realign energy pathways.