All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed May 8, 2018
· Reviewed May 5, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Standard Escape-Room Admission for Two
- Standard Escape-Room Admission for Four
- Standard Escape-Room Admission for Six
- Private Standard Escape-Room Rental for Up to Eight
Standard rooms: Cuckoo’s Nest or Home Alone
Visit here to view available hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Groups with children ages 14-17 may book without supervision, but must book the whole room and must have an adult sign the waiver. Groups with children under 13 must have 1 participating, paying adult per 4 children and book the whole room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Padlocked Inc
At the heart of Padlocked Inc's escape-room experience is more than thrills and a challenge—it's a story. Granted, the puzzles are tough and the ticking clock is a force to be reckoned with, but the main driver of each group's quest is why they need to escape. Read on to learn about the different scenarios players can thrust themselves into:
- Cuckoo's Nest: While you're visiting a friend in a mental institution, alarms suddenly go off: a patient is missing. A nurse pushes your group into a doctor's office and locks the door. Before leaving, she tells you that you have 60 minutes to find the emergency exit before all the doors—including those of the maximum security ward—swing open.
- Home Alone: While your parents are on vacation and you are left alone, neighborhood thieves begin staking out your house planning to break inside in one hour. You have one hour to find the alternative escape door and get out of the house before the thieves get in.