Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza, Italian food, and drinks for two
- $22 for $40 worth of pizza, Italian food, and drinks for four
- $19 for a large pizza with baked ziti (up to $34.95 value)
Paesano Pizzeria may boast that even Italians visit for its cuisine, but you don't need Mediterranean blood to enjoy its selection of made-to-order pizza, pasta, and sandwiches. That’s because the chefs at this Huntington pizzeria use only the best ingredients throughout the extensive menu. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Chicken alla cardinale: Chicken is topped with eggplant, ham, and cheese before it’s bathed in a light marinara sauce.
- Paesano Special: This pie includes three kinds of meat—sausage, meatballs, and pepperoni—along with mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- Paesano Chef's Special: This dish is ideal for those who can't pick a favorite pasta dish; enjoy ziti, ravioli, manicotti, and lasagna, as well as meatballs.s.