What You Get
- $10 for 25% off your bill
- See the menu
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Pagani embraces its Old-World roots and modern sensibilities, from its cuisine to its interior design. The restaurant's menu, filled with contemporary renditions of classic Italian cuisine, perfectly demonstrates this. The combination is also evident throughout the decor, which features a curving, marble-topped bar and globular pendant lamps in addition to its more rustic features, such as the earth-toned walls that mimic the appearance of weathered plaster.
Origin of a Name
The Pagani Building takes its name from Octavio Pagani—an Italian army lieutenant who resigned his military commission in 1911 and decided to begin a new life in New York City. Working alongside his brother, Angelo, Octavio founded a shop that reflected his passion for music. O. Pagani Music Dealers appeared on the corner of Bleecker Street and 7th Avenue shortly thereafter, selling sheet music, and instruments. Over time, the Pagani Building became a fixture in the neighborhood's burgeoning community of artists and musicians.
Pasta and Its Plates
Pagani has a rich history, as well as a wealth of rich pasta dishes. Check out a few of the menu's noodles and how the chefs use them.
- Thin, short curls of gramigna : tossed with spicy sausage, spinach, red onion, and red sauce
- Long strands of linguine : flavored with an aromatic combination of littleneck clams, piquant n'duja, garlic, white wine, and parsley
- Ridged tubes of rigatoni : mixed with braised rabbit, carrots, peas, black olives, and sweet onion
- Broad, flat strips of pappardelle : glazed with a traditional, meaty bolognese sauce