Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for dinner and drinks for two (up to a $39.75 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.25 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (a $4.25 value each)<p>
$39 for dinner and drinks for four (up to a $79.50 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.25 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $4.25 value each)<p>
Entrees include classic Italian dishes such as veal or chicken marsala, shrimp scampi, pasta bolognese, and lasagna. See the full menu.<p>
The chefs at Paganos Pizzeria plate Jersey-style pizzas and robust Italian entrees, served in a dining room that proudly displays Garden State license plates and a poster of historic Maplewood, NJ alongside an array of Reader's Choice certificates from the Hometown News that commend the eatery for winning in multiple categories. The restaurant is also found on Urbanspoon's list of Best Daytona Beach restaurants. Diners pair their veal parmigiana, baked ziti, or calzones with wines by the glass or carafe, cold brews, or soft drinks.