Himalayan salt therapy will help improve allergies, bronchitis, and smokers cough
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Therapist’s name and license #: Shirley Barrett, MA57383.
- Salt therapy can potentially treat respiratory issues including allergies, asthma, sleep apnea, and more.
- Can aid with some skin conditions including acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Smoking-related symptoms potentially treatable by salt therapy include coughing, wheezing, emphysema, or COPD.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Voucher number is required when setting an appointment. Please leave a voice message with your phone number and the merchant will call within 24 hours Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Salt Cove of Lakeland
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I specialize in pain relief and have vast experience with fibromyalgia, shoulder, neck and knee injuries.
What do you love most about your job?
I love being able to help those who have been in pain and have been able to find no relief.