All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption for private parties.
- Organizers select a project to work on and one of Paint and Pour’s gifted artists/entertainers provides one-on-one instruction for private parties of up to ten guests
- What’s included: all necessary art supplies, including 16”x20” canvas or two glassware selections, paint, brushes, easel, and apron
- What to bring: snacks and beverages (plates, cups, napkins, utensils, wine keys, and bottle openers available on-site)
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages
- An event contract must be submitted with your voucher redemption code to schedule your event; click here for more info on private parties
- Voucher is valid at all Paint and Pour studio locations
View Paint and Pour’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. For Private Parties online redemption required. Vouchers must be redeemed in advance and will not be accepted at the door. Private Party vouchers are not valid for public events and must be scheduled in advance with merchant. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paint and Pour
Paint and Pour hosts parties for adults, teens, and kids at their studios, located throughout Southeast Michigan, as well as restaurants and bars across Metro Detroit. Students can fill their canvases with whimsical images that range from tropical sunsets and romantic strolls in the rain to teddy bears. Canvas classes focus on a single painting; after they settle at their easels, students listen in as a seasoned instructor leads them through a step-by-step recreation of the night’s piece. At glass painting events guests select from a choice of glassware— including wine glasses, beer mugs, plates, glass ornaments, and more— which they then paint with their own fanciful designs under the guidance of an experienced artist.