What You'll Get
- $50 toward field play at Paintball Atlanta
- Full or half day rentals include field fee, semi auto marker, air, full-face mask, and goggles
- Eight fields on 75 acres
- Designed with novice and expert players in mind
- Well-trained staff and referees
- Half-hour drive from downtown
- Open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- Must sign waiver; those under 18 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Reservations required.
Four Yelpers give Paintball Atlanta 3.5 stars. Reviewers on pbreview.com say Paintball Atlanta’s referees know how to lay down the law, but their paint can be costly—with the 300 rounds you get with this Groupon, you won’t have to cash out to keep safe. > * My overall opinion of paintball atlanta is really good. –bricelikesrice2, pbreview.com > * I think Paintball Atlanta deserves a 9 out of 10…Beyond all of those prices, they have excellent fields…they also have a woods ball field, and have standard games as well as capture the flag. – Jay18, pbreview.com > * I love, love, LOVE paintball! I highly recommend everyone to try out paintball. It’s a bit scary if you’ve never done it before, but seriously, worth it. – Fat Girl In The A., Yelp
The Fine Print
Must be at least 11 years of age. Only valid for field play. All additional paint-balls must be purchased at the playing field from Paintball Atlanta. Reservations required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.