Choose from Six Options
Package with equipment rental and 100 paintballs per person:
- $17 for a paintball package for two with drinks and snacks ($40 value)
- $31 for a paintball package for four ($80 value)
- $49 for a paintball package for six ($120 value)
Package with equipment rental and 250 paintballs per person:
- $29 for a paintball package for two ($58.50 value)
- $59 for a paintball package for four ($117 value)
- $85 for a paintball package for six ($175.50 value)
Paintball Club of Choctaw
Paintball Club of Choctaw’s eight playing fields accommodate all skill levels, including tikes as young as 8. Players select from various gaming styles such as capture the flag, fast-paced air ball, and themed objectives of protecting the team fort. Abiding by the club's field rules, players conquer obstacles such as picket-fence forts, wooden teepees, giant arrowheads, and cardboard trees.
Paintball Club of Choctaw has recently expended their simulated-warfare offerings, as they also host games of outdoor laser tag on two fields. During downtime, combatants can grab a bite to eat at the snack stand or simply take a breather at one of the nearby tables, where they can rethink strategy and consult dog-eared copies of Sun Tzu’s The Art of War.