Choice of E-Passes or hard copy passes, valid at 80+ parks nation-wide Only pay for paint & air, Great Gift
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Upon Purchase YOU MUST Go To paintballpromos.com To Request Your Passes.
Choose Between E-Passes or hard copy passes to be mailed using US mail. (Some restrictions apply) All passes will be sent within 24 hours. Once you complete this process using your Groupon Redemption Code, your voucher will be marked as redeemed. This DOES NOT mean your passes have been used!
Contact Paintball Promos Passes with all questions at (855) 255-6200
- Open play all-day passes include admission, gun, and mask rental for 2,3,4,6, or 12 players
- Valid only for open-play sessions
- Compressed air and paint are not included. A minimum paintball purchase per player (typically 500 paintballs) is required at the field. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each area location.
- Redeemable at any several participating fields throughout the country. Click here for a complete list of parks.
Local fields include
Davis Paintball (24998 CO Rd 102 Davis CA 95618)
Fairfield Extreme Sports (2325 Cordelia Rd, Fairfield CA 94534)
Playland Paintball (471 Kenilworth Dr Petaluma CA 94952)
United States Paintball Nation (USPN) (1533 Shore Rd. Hollister CA 95023)
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check the actual park website for exact hours
- Fairfield Extreme offers choice of two 3 hour sessions.
- Reservations required!
- Both E-Passes and hard copy tickets will be sent within 24 hours of redemption at paintballpromos.com
- Requesting passes does not impact when or where you play
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates.
HOW TO REDEEM
- After purchase, go directly to paintballpromos.com.
- Select the option you want (E-Pass or Mailed hard copy passes.
- Enter your Groupon voucher number or redemption code as well as the required data.
- E passes are only valid if looking to play within 7 days. (Some restrictions apply)
- Please allow up to 5 business days to receive mailed passes.
- If passes are needed sooner, please call us at (855) 255-6200 to explore alternative arrangements
- Your Groupon voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” upon redemption. It does not mean your passes have been used
Passes do not have to be used all at one time. All players must sign waiver for the park they attend. May buy multiple. Hard copy passes are mailed using the Post Office. Groupon Vouchers are not redeemable at field locations. Must redeem through paintballpromos.com. If passes are needed sooner than 7 days (or with any other questions), choose an E-Pass or please call (855) 255- 6200 to explore alternative arrangements. Parental waiver req. if under 18. Valid for open play sessions; not valid for private parties/events. Outside paint not permitted. Passes don't include paint/air, min. req.(typically 500 paintballs purchase per person). Passes don't have to be used by same customer or at same park. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Must be 10 or older, unless otherwise noted for a particular park.
Choosing redemption option. Why mailing passes is the preferred option?
- Avoids inadvertently deleting or lengthy searches for passes. E-Passes that are not used shortly after purchase can require a lengthy search through months of emails to locate. They can also be inadvertently deleted.
- Hard copy passes have no expiration date and can be kept on your refrigerator, desk, car visor, or anywhere else as a constant reminder you have them.
- Don’t need to use all the passes at once? Not a problem! We mail out individual passes. Order 12 now at a lower price, and use them a few at a time or all at once. Remember, our hard copy passes do not have an expiration date
- Giving as a gift? Our attractive colorful passes look much more impressive than computer-printed passes.
- Replaceable Passes. If your hard copy passes are lost, destroyed by fire, eaten by the dog, or for any other reason, just call us at 855-255-6200 for replacement passes.
- Greater selection of parks. Some parks are not willing to accept E-passes. Check our list of participating parks to see who will not accept E-Passes. All participating parks accept hard copy passes!
- Can’t wait for the mail? No problem! Then choose the E-Pass option, if the park you will be attending accepts them. E-Passes are only valid for 7 days from issuance. Alternatively, call us at 855-255-6200 to explore specific alternative arrangements with the park. If possible, we will notify the park when you will be attending and how many tickets you purchased. We will then text you a confirmation.
- How quickly are passes mailed out? All passes are mailed out within one business day of redemption. They are sent out using US First Class Mail. Please allow 3-5 business days to receive. We have a team of night owls that work through the night to get passes out quickly. * * * * Typically, if you redeem your passes as late as 9 pm (depending on your time zone), your passes will be mailed the next morning.
- Using a PO Box? No problem. Unlike our competitor that also mails passes, our redemption page accepts P.O. Boxes.
- FREE SHIPPING! There is no extra charge for First Class Mail Shipping!
About Paintball Promo Passes
The company partners with over 80 fields across America, supplying customers with passes for paintball markers, field access, and safety gear. Paintball Promos has created a network of participating locations nationwide, bringing new players and paintball fields together.