Open play pass w/gear valid at 120 US parks Click here for area parks Get actual hard copy tickets. Great gift!
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via the Post Office
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (773)-309-4545 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Location permits field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required, at CJ's Paintball Park, only 300 minimum required. Click here to view paint and air prices.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country. Locally, at Mad Cow Paintball can only be used for 50 caliber low impact paintball only. At CJ’s Paintball, can be used for both standard .68 caliber paintball as well as low impact paintball.
- Valid at CJ’s Paintball Park in Lincoln area and Mad Cow Paintball in Omaha area, with multiple diverse fields.
- Reservations required
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check the actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You'll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via Post Office. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (773)-309-4545 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked "redeemed" or "used" when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
About Paintball USA Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination. They are associated with over 100 participating paintball parks throughout the United States.