Open play, safety gear & gun rental at 120+ participating locations nationwide, including Chicago, NW Indiana & Southern Wisconsin
About This Deal
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country, including Paintball Explosion, Fox Games Paintball, Sherwood Paintball, Pekin Paintball Park, Edge Paintball Experience, Fort Knox Paintball, Blast Camp Paintball, and Legacy Adventure Park
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
- Legacy Adventure Park requires advanced reservations
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements. Paintball Explosion and The Edge do not allow alternative arrangements. Tickets can be mailed by Priority Mail for an extra fee. Call (480) 676-1530 for details.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
Need To Know
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.