All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 28, 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016
Reviewed March 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for 2 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($70 value)
- $19 for 4 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($140 value)
- $27 for 6 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($210 value)
- $49 for 12 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($420 value)
- CO2 and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; paintball purchase minimums vary by field.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country
- Local fields include Paintball Atlanta, Nitro Paintball, and Wildfire Paintball which features both an indoor (Snellville) and outdoor park (Conyers)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem via email to receive hard copy passes sent via USPS (allow 5 business days). Vouchers not redeemable at field locations. Valid for ages 10+. Parental waiver reqd if under 18. Valid only for open play sessions; not valid for private parties/events. Outside paint not permitted. Passes do not include paint/air, min 500 paintballs purchased/person reqd. Not valid w/other discounts or offers. May use over multiple visits, passes do not have to be used by same customer/at same park. For questions, call (773) 993-8801. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 100 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.