All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 14, 2015
· a day ago
· 3 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for 2 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($70 value)
- $19 for 4 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($140 value)
- $27 for 6 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($210 value)
- $49 for 12 open-play passes, including safety gear and gun rental ($420 value)
- Paint and air not included. Locations permit field paint only. Minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country
- Local fields include: Two Chicks Paintball
Locally, Eastern Colorado residents can visit Two Chicks Paintball’s picturesque backdrop and unpredictable terrain situated on the border between Colorado and Wyoming.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No purchase limit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem via email to receive hard-copy passes; vouchers not redeemable at field locations. Ships within 5 days from USPS. Valid for ages 10+, parental waiver reqd if under 18. Must sign waiver. Valid for open play sessions; not valid for private parties/events. No outside paint. Doesn't include paint/air, min 500 paintballs purchased/person reqd. Not valid with other discounts or offers. May use over multiple visits, passes don't have to be used by same customer or at same park. For questions, call (773) 993-8801. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 100 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.