All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 30, 2014
Reviewed January 18, 2014
Reviewed January 12, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
C$49 for a 10-week Spikes learn-to-play volleyball program (C$130 value). Choose from the following:
- 11 a.m.–12 p.m. on Saturdays at David Leeder Middle School
- 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. on Saturdays at David Leeder Middle School
- 11 a.m.–12 p.m. on Saturdays at North Park Secondary School
- 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m. on Saturdays at North Park Secondary School
- 11 a.m.–12 p.m. on Saturdays at Ernest C. Drury School for the Deaf
- 2:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. on Saturdays at Ernest C. Drury School for the Deaf
- 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m. on Sundays at Mississauga Secondary School
- 4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. on Sundays at Mississauga Secondary School
- 2 p.m.–3 p.m. on Sundays at West Credit Secondary School
- 6 p.m.–7 p.m. on Sundays at West Credit Secondary School
- 6 p.m.–7 p.m. on Tuesdays at Derry West Village P.S.
- 7 p.m.–8 p.m. on Tuesdays at Derry West Village P.S.<p>
In groups of 30–50, players aged 6–13 master volleyball basics in a fun, laid-back environment. Novice athletes circle up for five minutes of dynamic warm-ups, then learn and practice new skills, such as passing and serving, via drills and actual game play. Players should bring workout clothes but will be provided with a Spikes T-shirt at the beginning of program.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pakmen Volleyball Club
When the students in Kelly Smith’s middle-school classroom wanted an extracurricular outlet for their volleyball skills, the educator was quick to oblige. He founded the nonprofit Pakmen Volleyball Club in response to the kids' request, personally devoting 30,000 hours to the cause and asking his crew of volunteers, including a former coach of the medal-winning Sheridan Bruins volleyball team, to help out with their own pro bono labor. As Kelly expanded the club to include year-round leagues and lessons as well as summer programs on the beach, his seasoned coaches began breeding champions at the provincial and international levels. With teams that range from recreational squads of beginners to die-hard groups of competitors, the club has something to offer every age, skill level, and shoe size.