Steak is the breakfast of champions, the lunch of kings, the dinner of industrial barons, and the dessert of T. Rexes. Enjoy high-quality cuts regardless of social or philosophical status with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a steak dinner for two (up to a $61.80 total value)
- $55 for a steak dinner for four (up to a $123.60 total value)<p>
- Appetizer, such as calamari with marinara (up to an $8.95 value each)
- New york strip or rib-eye steak entree (a $16.95 value each)
- Baklava dessert (a $3.50 value each)
- Soft drink (a $1.50 value each)<p>
Palace Family Steakhouse
From its unassuming corner on Mission Street, the Palace Family Steakhouse has watched the neighborhood change and evolve for nearly half a century. Though the original owner retired in 2009, Palace’s new management continues the traditions of old, serving up a menu of Mediterranean treats and sizzling steak-house fare until 3 a.m. every day of the week. Tabouleh and baba ghanouj starters mingle with juicy steaks, and American desserts such as cheesecake inspire forks to hum suites by Aaron Copland. Chefs also prepare traditional and seafood pasta alongside shawarma and club sandwiches or pizza.