Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for an Italian dinner for two (up to $67.45 value)
- $79 for an Italian dinner for four (up to $134.90 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to $9.75 value)
- Two entrees (up to $18.85 value each)
- One bottle of house wine (up to $20 value)
- Click to see the dinner menu.
Palermo Ristorante Italiano
With its walls covered with stained-glass windows, imposing faux-stone archways, and colorful murals of canals, Palermo Ristorante Italiano removes practically all evidence that its guests are in Los Angeles. Instead, they're surrounded with the sights and scents of Sicily—and, of course, the flavors, through dishes such as eggplant parmesan and veal cutlets in mushroom-cream sauce.
Like all great Italian eateries, Palermo features an extensive wine list, although here it does nod to the local surroundings. In fact, sommelier Sam Amormino highlights up to a dozen California wines during monthly wine-tasting classes that grant access a buffet of Palermo’s best dishes. Weekend breakfasts also add in a bit of American influence, when chefs top their pizzas with fixings such as scrambled eggs.