All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy’s most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
$10 for $20 Worth of Italian Food
Palio’s provides a complete menu of pizzas, calzones, pasta, and sandwiches. Choose from the following locations:<p>
- 4855 Bryant Irvin Rd. in Fort Worth - (817) 294-7254
- 2200 FM 157, Suite 232 in Mansfield - (817) 453-4992
- 4181 Main St. in The Colony - (214) 469-2666
- 3492 Legacy Dr. in Frisco - (214) 705-7400
- 9900 US Hwy. 380 in Crossroads - (940) 365-0600
- 1716 S Loop 288 , Suite 110 in Denton - (940) 387-1900
- 1000 Texan Trail, Suite 1000 in Grapevine - (817) 328-0777
- 2832 Eldorado Pkwy. in Little Elm - (214) 618-8088
- 865 Northcreek Dr. in Sherman - (903) 891-1600
- 431 East Stacy Rd., #106 in Fairview - (214) 383-0700
- 2951 Ridge Rd., Suite 109 in Rockwall - (972) 722-3348
- 6702 Dalrock Rd. in Rowlett - (214) 703-9711
- 1941 Preston Rd., Suite 1004 in Plano - (972) 407-9500
- 1469 W Campbell Rd. in Richardson - (972) 234-4002<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid for delivery. Not valid toward lunch specials or other offers/specials. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palio's Pizza Cafe
The pizza makers at Palio's Pizza Cafe crown regular, whole-wheat, and gluten-free crusts with fresh vegetables, preservative-free sauce, and roasted chicken. Chefs take the burden of putting together the best toppings with 17 specialty pizzas that pair gourmet ingredients such as artichoke hearts, roasted chicken, and fresh basil pesto. Ovens create bubbling pies, stuffed calzones, baked ziti, and italian sub sandwiches that servers carry through both chic, cozy locations. Leather-lined booths and flat-screen televisions keep diners comfortable and entertained while they enjoy Palio's BYOB policy and sip wine or Capri Sun pouches brought from home.