What You'll Get
- Ropes Course for One Person: Valid Weekdays
- Ropes Course for Two People: Valid Weekdays
- Ropes Course for One Person: Valid Weekends
- Ropes Course for Two People: Valid Weekends
- Sky Tykes Ropes for Toddlers Under 48” Course For Two: Valid Weekdays
- Sky Tykes Ropes for Toddlers Under 48” Course For Two: Valid Weekends
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward federal holidays, including Labor Day and Columbus Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palisades Climb Adventure
Palisades Climb Adventure presented by WonderWorks lays claim to the title of the world's tallest indoor ropes course, and you might not feel like arguing with them when you're 85 feet above the ground. Guests traverse 75 different obstacles that test the climber's mettle, whether they're trying to balance while walking across tremor bridges, maintain their grip on the rope ladder, or fight back the urge to eat the alternating spaghetti handline. Once an adventurer is buckled into the safety harness, they can leap, totter, and dangle through the entire course with the option to leave at any time. The only requirements are a minimum height of 3'6" and a maximum weight of 300 pounds. Palisades Climb Adventure also offers a Sky Tykes Ropes Course for children under 48" tall.