A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Micro-needling with microdermabrasion and hydrating mask
- Types of treatments available: Micro-needling facial
View Palm Beach Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine’s other offers:
Learn More About Microneedling
Should you get microneedling? We run down the process and tell you who might benefit from this skincare procedure.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48-hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palm Beach Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Saulis Banionis, M.D. and his team of medical professionals blend both non-surgical procedures with regenerative medicine for a comprehensive beauty experience. His highly-trained team has a wealth of knowledge using techniques such as stem-cell therapy as well as being up to date on the latest technology which allows them to assist their clients in achieving their aesthetic goals safely and effectively.
- Soft-Tissue Fillers: injectables designed to replace lost collagen and elasticity which may result in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- IV Nutrition: vital fluids and electrolytes introduced straight into the blood stream in order to restore hydration and support the immune system
- Hormone Therapy: hormones chemically identical to the patient used to treat imbalances such as anxiety and muscle loss