Microdermabrasion gently eases fine lines and unclogs pores to reveal supple, more glowing complexion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Custom facial with microdermabrasion
- Type of microdermabrasion: Crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
View Palm Beach Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine’s other offers:
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palm Beach Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Saulis Banionis, M.D. and his team of medical professionals blend both non-surgical procedures with regenerative medicine for a comprehensive beauty experience. His highly-trained team has a wealth of knowledge using techniques such as stem-cell therapy as well as being up to date on the latest technology which allows them to assist their clients in achieving their aesthetic goals safely and effectively.
- Soft-Tissue Fillers: injectables designed to replace lost collagen and elasticity which may result in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- IV Nutrition: vital fluids and electrolytes introduced straight into the blood stream in order to restore hydration and support the immune system
- Hormone Therapy: hormones chemically identical to the patient used to treat imbalances such as anxiety and muscle loss