When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a five-week Get Golf Ready instructional package starting in September (a $99 value)
- Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on September 11, September 18, September 25, October 2, and October 9
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on September 13, September 20, September 27, October 4, and October 11
- Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on September 15, September 22, September 29, October 6, and October 13<p>
$49 for a five-week Get Golf Ready instructional package starting in October (a $99 value)
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on October 16, October 23, October 30, November 6, and November 13
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, and November 15
- Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on October 20, October 27, November 3, November 10, and November 17<p>
$49 for a five-week Get Golf Ready instructional package starting in November (a $99 value)
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on November 20, November 27, December 4, December 11, and December 18
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13, and December 15
- Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on November 24, December 1, December 8, December 15, and December 22<p>
Day one: Golfers learn the history of golf and work on stance, form, and putting
Day two: Golfers practice chipping, pitching, bunker shots, and course etiquette
Day three: Golfers learn how to use irons for midrange and approach shots
Day four: Golfers learn how to hit with drivers and woods
Day five: Golfers practice skills on the course and learn how to navigate the course<p>
Palm Beach Gardens Golf Course
The 18 holes of Palm Beach Gardens Golf Course slither through the natural marshes and wetlands of the Loxahatchee Nature Preserve, testing golfers’ mettle with frequent changes in fairway direction and lots of water. Players scoot about the Roy Case-designed layout aboard golf carts equipped with GPS systems, which help them ascertain exact distances to greens and around sunbathing caddies. The fairway of the par 5 ninth hole – dubbed “Mucho Agua” – lies on an isthmus between two large bodies of water, leaving little room for error as players try to reach the green in two. The fairway of the 13th hole, also a par 5, doglegs twice into a unique Z shape, earning it the name of “Zorro’s Revenge.” Before players may turn in for the day, they must deal with two shots over water on the last hole, named “Swamp Thing” for its proximity to marshland and proclivity for early ’80s horror movies.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,500 yards from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole <p>
The Sandhill Crane Palm Beach Gardens Golf Club
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well?