Thermal energy from Alma’s Accent XL laser reduces the appearance of cellulite
About This Deal
- What’s included: Two or four laser cellulite treatments
- A technician focuses Alma’s Accent XL laser on one body area, gradually heating the tissue to stimulate the contraction of collagen fibers.
- Patients are required to drink 10–12 cups of water for three days before the treatment, which helps enhance results.
- After the treatment, a massage is performed for the lymph nodes located in the treatment area in order to drain the excess fluid and to alleviate the heat sensation.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Need To Know
About Palm Beach Medical
Patients rarely expect a medical office where they can meet with their primary-care physician, get a chiropractic adjustment, and round out their visit with a cutting-edge laser or aesthetic treatment. Dr. Angela Vecellio, Dr. Sal Pilato, and Dr. Kimberly Stein made that myth-like destination a reality at Palm Beach Medical, wisely choosing to do so above sea level after the mistakes of Atlantean small-business owners. Dr. Vecellio leads the friendly and multidisciplinary team from her own advanced training in nutrition, pediatrics, and weight loss, addressing physical ailments with chiropractic care and a variety of innovative therapies. Dr. Stein oversees medical treatments, administering flu shots and performing physicals.
In the cosmetic realm, staffers use Neova's DNA Total Repair formula to combat sun damage during facials. They remove hair from any skin type with Palomar's StarLux 500 platform and strive to banish cellulite with the same Alma Accent XL laser that has been featured on The Doctors and as an understudy in Goldfinger.